Cottonwood Heights, Utah
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 13%
- 15+ years developing with object-oriented languages and frameworks, preferably in Java
- Several years' experience developing identity related services and applications
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, micro-services, and data structures
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication abilities
- Strong experience with event-driven design
- Strong sense of responsibility and drive to create exceptional applications
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Positive attitude with a penchant for collaboration and respect
- Be a technical mentor and example to your team and peers
- Engage with your team, provide code reviews, encourage best practices, and consistently raise others up
- Design, implement, and operate high-quality backend services and solutions
- Resolve product issues in conjunction with technical support
- Be customer-focused with a high emphasis on quality in execution
- Experience in SQL, JPA, and Hibernate
- Experience in GitHub Actions, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and Kafka
MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
We are seeking a Principal Software Engineer with 15+ years of experience developing large-scale, complex applications with an emphasis on identity related services and applications. As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for leading technical implementation in coordination with Product Managers, Principal Engineers, and the Dev Team.
Be a technical mentor and example to your team and peers
Engage with your team, provide code reviews, encourage best practices, and consistently raise others up
Design, implement, and operate high-quality backend services and solutions
Resolve product issues in conjunction with technical support
Be customer-focused with a high emphasis on quality in execution
15+ years developing with object-oriented languages and frameworks, preferably in Java
Several years’ experience developing identity related services and applications
Strong knowledge of REST APIs, micro-services, and data structures
Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication abilities
Strong experience with event-driven design
Strong sense of responsibility and drive to create exceptional applications
Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers
Positive attitude with a penchant for collaboration and respect
Experience in SQL, JPA, and Hibernate
Experience in GitHub Actions, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and Kafka
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees’ skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse? MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000-$220,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
MasterControl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact [email protected] or call (801) 942-4000 and ask to speak with a member of Human Resources.