Senior Front End Engineer
Updated on 9/27/2022
- Knowledge of web application design, architectural patterns and state management solutions
- Able to build secure applications for authenticated users. You know your cookies from your tokens and how to store them
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems and component libraries
- Experienced optimizing web-application performance and web-vitals
- Strong customer focus, you build accessible applications with a great UX
- Solid understanding of HTTP, TLS and interacting with RESTful web services
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact optimally with multidisciplinary teams
- Partner with stakeholders to identify and refine requirements and specifications for key deliverables
- Take ownership and drive the delivery of strategic deliverables
- Create and maintain pipelines to support automated build, test and deployment
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together