Manager – Growth Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- An experienced Influencer Manager with 5+ years of Influencer Marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company or similar agency experience
- Previously owned end-to-end influencer marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition tied to key KPIs (i.e. CAC)
- Has experience executing campaigns goaled at driving brand awareness
- Has experience building and managing an on-going incentivized micro-influencer program with experience in at least one of the following tracking platforms: Shareasale, Impact, Commission Junction, Rakuten or othersExpert managing influencers across Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Blogs
- Experience with influencer content creation across Paid Social + Organic Social channels
- Strong relationships with influencer agencies
- Data-focused with a mentality for testing, and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Identity, onboard and manage relationships with influencers who are aligned with our brand and overall marketing goals across both customer acquisition and awareness
- Scale our existing influencer program by identifying process improvements and efficiencies while uncovering new growth opportunities
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Brand Marketing, Creative, Analytics and Paid Social to create data-driven strategies and aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Maintain reporting recaps and manage internal metrics to inform campaign effectiveness, and succinctly socialize data/learnings/recommendations to senior leadership
- Develop creative ideas to deepen new and existing influencer relationships and inspire more authentic brand connections
- Manage and mentor a direct report that will support the overall influencer strategy and execution
- Stay ahead of industry news and up to date with competitor activities to ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends by constantly driving channel innovation
Subscription-based food delivery
Daily Harvest is on a mission to make it easy to eat more fruits + vegetables every day.
- Flexible time-off policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Online, anywhere
Company Core Values
- Purposeful: We’re on a mission to deliver the healthiest, most convenient food our customers crave. We’re also working hard to protect our planet.
- Real: There’s no bad stuff in our food and no extra fluff in our fam. We value authenticity and honest POVs, and we openly collaborate as one.
- Spirited: We encourage self-expression, who you are both at work and after work, and the joy of sharing a job to do. We also celebrate everything (seriously).
- Fanatical: About superfoods. Dogs. Cats. All customers. Lizzo (yes, still). Exceeding expectations. Farmers. Farmers only. Etc.