Capital Operations Analyst
Posted on 7/7/2022
Remote in USA
- 1-3 years of experience in auditing or operations at a financial services firm
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Strong attention to detail and determination with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Basic understanding of a lending P&L and various capital structures
- Manage the weekly and monthly funding operations and relationships with our various capital partners (including investment banks, hedge funds, pension funds, and asset managers) internationally
- Develop a keen understanding of our loan portfolio and coordinate the movement of loan related cash flows
- Become an authority in our in-house banking portal for funding and treasury related tasks
- Collaborate with management to identify improvements to current processes or propose new processes to strengthen internal controls and focus on scalability
- Provide management reporting and reconciliation for cash and loan portfolio
- Lead monthly and quarterly investors reporting to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Perform ongoing concentration limits and triggers monitoring; and proactively identify any emerging trends
- Provide operational support for treasury activities such as investments and hedging
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.