Operations Resolution Specialist
Posted on 11/9/2023
Point of sale financing platform for services
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 156%
Remote in USA
Sales & Account Management
Operations & Logistics
Customer Success & Support
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role or equivalent role.
- Motivated, self-starter with problem solving, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing work efficiently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of making sound decisions based on available evidence, managing short and long-term goals, and achieving high quality operational results.
- Ability to set priorities, manage department expectations, and work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrated focus on quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Perform operations administration duties, including document verification and processing for dispute resolutions, subpoenas, and more.
- Review, research, investigate and resolve customer disputes accurately and promptly.
- Conduct dispute reviews and provide recommendations to the leadership team regarding dispute outcomes.
- Engage in external outreach to merchants and borrowers via email and phone.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including legal, compliance, customer support, collections and sales.
- Lead the development and maintenance of procedures, reporting, and comprehensive documentation of the dispute and subpoena process.
- Communicate updates to internal and external stakeholders, as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects or duties as assigned.
- Fintech experience