Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building the first instant logistics system that serves all humans equally. Leveraging expertise in robotics and autonomy, Zipline serves tens of millions of people around the world.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
About You and The Role
Zipline is seeking Maintenance & Airworthiness Technicians who have sound judgment, excellent interpersonal skills and high standards. Success will require attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, ensuring the aircraft conforms to high standards, is in safe operating condition and that all procedures are followed and documented appropriately. This candidate is expected to work closely with engineering, flight operations, and other teams to deliver on their assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
What You’ll Bring
- Basic maintenance knowledge: mechanical, electrical and software
- Mechanical and electrical integration and assembly experience
- Experience performing precision work with hand tools
- Must be able to travel 5 %- 10%, as necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Ability to lift and or move up to 55 pounds
- Must have a valid US drivers license
- Bachelor’s degree
- Remote pilot certificate or manned certificate
- Experience in the development of manuals, training materials, and operational procedures for sUAS operations
What Else You Need to Know
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!