Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA • Kingston, ON...
- . We launched about two years ago with basic functionality, and now we're refining our product and building out new features
- Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC
- US employees (any location): $150,000-$180,000 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 144,000-158,000
Banking for startups
Mercury is on a mission to build a banking stack for startups. The company provides banking services and APIs for startups.
- Health, dental, & vision
- Custom equipment setup
- 401(K) matching
- 12+ weeks paid parental leave
- Book budget
- Wellness benefits
- Grocery budget
- Paid lunch
- Personalized callsign
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimum)
Company Core Values
- Think actively: Question processes. Give thoughtful responses. Find the best way instead of going by how it’s always been done.
- Appreciate quality: Take pride in crafting a lasting product. Work with the best equipment. Invest in great things that improve your life.
- Be super helpful: Go above and beyond to solve problems. Exercise empathy. Deliver magic to customers and coworkers.
- Maximize efficiency: Minimize unnecessary meetings and management. Work together with others to get the job finished.
- Act with humility: Treat everyone with respect. Leave egos at the door.
- Focus on product: Ask yourself how the product can be better today than it was yesterday.