Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- 2+ years of experience designing PCBs for highly power and size constrained applications
- Extensive experience with all phases of PCB design (part selection, schematic, constraints, library management, board layout)
- Fluency with PCB CAD tools (Altium, Eagle, KiCad, Allegro)
- Experience with sensors, power management, and signal/power integrity
- Experience with wireless systems (BLE, WIFI, Zigbee)
- Experience building and bringing-up hardware with MCU or FPGA
- Comfortable with common communication protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.)
- Strong EE fundamentals and HW/SW debugging skills with lab equipment
- Experience with firmware development for embedded systems (C/C++)
- Proficiency with ME CAD tools (Solidworks, AutoCAD)
- Experience with FEM/FDTD simulation tools and antenna designs/testing
- Prior work or experience pushing hardware systems through FCC/FDA approval process
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.