IT Support Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Providing end user support to employees in New York and Greenwich corporate offices
- Building, configuring and upgrading workstations, laptops and mobile devices
- User provisioning (user accounts, mobile devices, VPN, directory permissions)
- Providing support for conference room technologies
- Automation of repetitive system administration tasks
- Evaluating and recommending new hardware and software technologies or solutions
- Working directly with end users to achieve quick fixes and creative solutions for long term problems
- Learning about different customers' workflows and offering process improvements/ proactive solutions
- Supporting various internal and external trading applications
- Liaising with other teams within DRW to efficiently deliver solutions to customers
- 2+ years of MEMCM/SCCM administration experience or similar
- Knowledge of application packaging and management
- Strong experience supporting and configuring Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Group Policy management
- Powershell experience
- Passionate about technology
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is eager to grow within our organization
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Customer service driven
- Ability to accurately prioritize work in high pressure situations
- Previous macOS or Linux support experience
- Previous Windows Server and Active Directory support experience
- Scripting or low level programming experience
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.