Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, driving initiatives from inception to launch to impact with sizable resources behind them
- You have demonstrated a “growth mindset” throughout your career, as some of the things we are trying to do here have never been done before
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA graduate from a top school, or world-class product management hands-on program like Google's APM or Meta's RPM
- Experience working in PLG companies and/or consumer growth teams
- Engineering background or demonstrated technical curiosity
- 5+ years working with software companies
- Collaborate with world-class Engineering and Design teams to develop insights using multi-methods (customer interviews, analytics, surveys, and more) on the core use cases and customer segments of our Issues Product
- Identify gaps and opportunities to drive our core product forward
- Align executive stakeholders to create a multi-quarter action plan
- Drive forward an action plan from inception to launch
Open-source full-stack error tracking system
Sentry is on a mission to help developers save time, energy, and probably a few therapy sessions. The company operates an error & crash monitoring platform.
- Competitive Compensation + Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Charitable Matching Program
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Pixels Matter - We understand that the difference between a good product and a great one is in the finer details. We take extra care to get everything right, down to the last pixel.
- Feedback is Priceless - White lies help no one. We give each other constructive, respectful, and sincere feedback for the best collective outcome and most personal growth. (On our work, that is. We'll keep opinions on your floral-patterned pants to ourselves.)
- Step by Step - We don't expect to get things right the first time around. We do our best work by iterating: making small changes, measuring impact, and trying again (and again, and sometimes again).
- For Every Developer - Sentry is a tool for everyone who codes. We strive to create a product that's accessible (and indispensable) to developers at any level, at companies big, small, and everything beyond and in between.
- Work in Progress - We know that we don't know everything. Nothing here is set in stone. We're still filling roles and writing rules, as a team. In the meantime, we embrace individual ownership, autonomy, and accountability.
- Value People - We respect one another. We understand that success comes from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, skills, and opinions — not in spite of it. Even if we disagree on the route, we still push forward to the end.