Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk’s Emerging Talent Program is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive professional development experience during the 6 month co-op. Throughout your time at Snyk, you will work on impactful projects and tasks directly related to our corporate priorities, as well as participate in co-op cohort specific programming events (i.e. “Ask Me Anything” sessions with company executives, engagement events, and workshops on topics related to early career development) that will give you insight into what it’s like to be a Snyker!
The Demand Marketing team at Snyk is responsible for creating multi-channel, full funnel marketing campaigns that drive opportunities for the sales team.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Co-op on our team, you’ll be supporting us with managing campaigns, digital advertising, design, analytics, as well as have the opportunity to work on projects of interest!
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Supporting marketing campaign launches - including the development of landing pages, creative assets, and promotion via social media, email, and paid advertising
- Assisting with event planning and logistics management
- Learning how to use Salesforce to create and pull reports for our campaign leads data
- Managing collateral and promotional marketing materials, including vendor communications and inventory handling
- Serving as point of contact for our “Contact us” email inbox
- Collaborating with teams internally (marketing operations, accounts-based marketing, sales, digital marketing, and design)
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment in Bachelor’s program at Northeastern University with a target graduation date in 2025 or 2026
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States
- Able and willing to work out of our Boston office at least 3 days per week
- An interest in a career in demand marketing or sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for collaborating and working in a team environment
- Curiosity, creativity, and eagerness to learn
- Superior organization and time management skills
- To embody Snyk’s company values: Care Deeply, Ship It, One Team, Learn Always, and Think Bigger
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Are familiar with Salesforce and/or Marketo
- Have experience in graphic design
- Are interested in marketing analytics
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances