Product Operations Specialist
Posted on 8/12/2022
Remote in USA
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience; product operations, project management, or consulting experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills that can navigate large and complex data sets
- Intermediate SQL experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be scrappy and comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Provide specialized operational support for a given product program, team, or roadmap item(s)
- Drive product quality research, enablement, and launch support for area(s) of support
- Make data-driven recommendations to inform product improvements and roadmap prioritization
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to facilitate and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Assist in product testing to identify and improve technical issues
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.