Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
We are seeking a hands-on Senior Manager of Global Technical Support to lead our global support team in providing exceptional technical support to our enterprise customers. Our product is highly technical, and our customers are enterprise-level, so we need someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and has experience managing a global support team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of support specialists who provide assistance to customers around the world. You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive prompt and effective technical support that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations.
- Manage and coach a global team of support specialists to deliver high-quality technical support to enterprise customers.
- Establish performance metrics and KPIs for the support team, and track and report on performance against these metrics.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction, reduce support ticket volume, and increase customer self-service options.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues, and escalate issues as needed to senior management.
- Ensure that support documentation is accurate and up-to-date, and work with the team to create new documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify and prioritize product improvements and bug fixes based on customer feedback.
- Conduct regular team meetings and individual coaching sessions to provide feedback and guidance to team members, and ensure that they have the resources and support they need to be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support or customer support role, with at least 2 years in a management or supervisory role.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with enterprise-level technical support, including support for complex products and services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and the ability to thrive in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about providing exceptional technical support to enterprise customers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You’ll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.