Browser Security Engineer
Updated on 11/30/2023
Financial fraud prevention & compliance software
Sardine’s mission is to enable the digital economy to operate at scale without fraud. The company has developed fraud prevention and compliance infrastructure into their platform to help organizations stop payment fraud and increase customer conversion.
Data & Analytics
Crypto & Web3
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 32%
1 year growth↑ 50%
2 year growth↑ 335%
QA & Testing
- 3+ years of cybersecurity or fraud-prevention experience, focusing on device fingerprinting and bot detection.
- 3+ years of experience in programming.
- Working experience in a company to detect bots with JS.
- Understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus.
- Experience with Android and iOS development is a plus.
- Innovate ways to detect automation tools like Selenium or Puppeteer and identify adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures leveraged by bots.
- Discover adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures leveraged by bots.
- Research the latest fraud, abuse, and attack trends and play a lot with web browsers to find out ways to protect against them.
- Understand customer-specific requirements, deliver with impact, and exceed customer expectations.
- Work closely with different engineering and product teams.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Android and iOS development.