Posted on 6/8/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma (or equivalent) in a related field ( 3D animation, traditional animation, film, tv production, computer graphics, etc.)
- 3+ years working in mobile or console game development
- Experience developing automated animation systems, developing tools and pipelines
- Advanced experience with animations schematics, rigging, and setups
- Problem solves all technical issues involving animation
- Experience with Motionbuilder and Maya animation tools
- A hard-working, fun-loving attitude!
- Experience with Unity is a plus
Multiplayer games on mobile, online, and social networks.
Kabam strives to entertain the world by bringing amazing games, and have fun while doing it.
- Performance-Based Annual Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan100% Covered Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Accident, Disability, Insurances
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Half-Day Fridays
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave / Holidays / Christmas Break
- Commuter Benefits (Post-COVID19 WFH)
- Free Parking and Gym Access (Post-COVID19 WFH)
- Free Meals & Snacks (Post-COVID19 WFH)