Program Manager - Consumer Trust (L3)
Posted on 6/6/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of program or project management experience
- Demonstrable experience building a program from the ground up
- Experience building new workflows with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to identify and deliver creative, data-based solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding written / verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280 - $150,260
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Build a new program supporting Fraud Operations, from the ground up
- Drive and cultivate cross-functional relationships with Operations, Product, and Engineering
- Design and manage multi-team project/program plans including timelines, resources, owners, and status
- Influence stakeholders with strong data-driven recommendations and proposals
- Write executive-level summaries and flash reports
- Drive meetings with your stakeholders for program updates and requirement gathering
- Experience in the compliance, fraud, abuse, or user protection space preferred but not required
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience in cyber security
- Strong in SQL or other query languages
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives