Senior Product Manager
Posted on 4/28/2022
New York, NY, USA
- You have a growth mindset; you welcome new challenges, learn, and ultimately overcome to deliver results
- You are customer-obsessed, dead set on delivering the best experience for our customers
- You are endlessly curious, always seeking to learn more about our customers, our internal teams, and the value we can deliver in both the short and long-term
- Minimum of 5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Minimum 3 years experience in a growth-related role driving B2C or B2B acquisition
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing, and Account Management stakeholders
- Able to learn the Justworks domains and value proposition quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for storytelling
- Agile methodology knowledge and experience
- Understanding of SaaS SMB products, including pricing tactics and strategy
- Define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team to drive stronger, more sustainable growth for our primary customers (small businesses with 1-200 employees)
- Establish a clear view of our acquisition funnel and build a data-driven feedback loop to optimize the full journey from first touch through consideration and conversion with a focus on pricing & packaging
- Gather insights - including from customer research, business intelligence, product analytics, stakeholder feedback, and external market data
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross functional and collaborative development process specific to your domain
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Inspire and support your team to drive meaningful results for the business
- Create specifications and testing plans, identify and mitigate potential risks, holding our work to high quality standards
- Be a passionate believer in the Justworks product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
- Customer focus - builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You are highly collaborative and can pivot your approach to get to the best collective outcome. You're an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others
- Growth Mindset - You champion learning above all else - both for yourself and for your teams. You are energized by navigating ambiguous problem areas and are comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” You're an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach. You are decisive and not afraid to 'go with your gut' when the data is scarce or unclear
- points for experience in HRIS or PEO space
Payroll and benefits facilities platform
Justworks’ mission is to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence. The company is building software for payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance.
- Health - Believe in our vision. Medical and dental, too. Get support for your mental and financial health. Beta test new benefits and perks for our platform.
- Workplace - Volunteer and get paid to give back. Take paid parental leave. Enjoy monthly team events that help turn coworkers into lifelong friends.
- Wellness - Enjoy subsidized ClassPass memberships. Take advantage of regular yoga, meditation, and other wellness programming.
- Perks - Be an owner, not an employee. Get time off whenever you need it. Take a sabbatical. Invest in your future financially and with professional learning and development opportunities.
Company Core Values
- Camaraderie - As a growing company ourselves, we know how crucial teamwork, higher purpose, and a healthy dose of fun can be to success. We’re here to help businesses bring great people together to accomplish important things, while enjoying themselves at the same time.
- Openness - We believe in radical transparency. This means we will never charge hidden fees, we will always be upfront with what we can and cannot do, and if we're not a good fit for you, we'll help you understand who might be.
- Grit - They say when the going gets tough, the tough get going. We are a team of hardworking individuals who are building the best product there is to help your business succeed. We are here to do the hard work.
- Integrity - Without trust, there is no partnership. And without integrity, there is no trust. We will always be open with you about changes and charges. You can always reach out to us with questions, concerns or if you just want to chat about your business needs.
- Simplicity - Payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance aren't traditionally known for their simplicity. But we've made it our mission to streamline and simplify these normally complicated parts of doing business. This means an easy-to-use product for both you and your employees.