Manager of Client Relationships
Posted on 10/25/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management, Business Management, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent years of experience; graduate level degree preferred
- Understanding of the basic business model and operations of Emergency Medicine billing
- Knowledge of reimbursement methodologies and industry trends
- Knowledge of 3rd party payor practices
- Basic knowledge of CPT and ICD coding, MIPS, CDS, key emergency medicine initiatives
- Ability to confidently interpret reports and answer client questions
- Ability to analyze information to identify exceptions, trends, opportunities
- Ability to perform analysis of reimbursement variance
- Ability to evaluate collection performance, compare against historical trends and identify problems and opportunities
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Build client trust and confidence in Zotec, by reinforcing our proven processes and technology while communicating the Zotec value proposition effectively
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of assigned clients' overall business needs and goals
- Appropriately educate client groups on the benefits and capabilities of Zotec
- Proactively communicate with client groups and appropriate organizational departments regarding open items, issues and opportunities, as well as the status of special projects
- Keep the organization informed regarding ongoing client satisfaction/loyalty through client reviews and Net Promoter Scores
- Effectively communicate potential innovation, growth or process improvement opportunities to clients and/or appropriate organizational departments
- Work to collaboratively resolve any escalated issues through appropriate internal channels, proactively communicating with all stakeholders
- Provide client feedback to organization leveraging support of and bringing to bear the appropriate resources within Zotec
- Alert the sales team to opportunities for growth with referrals from existing clients
- Understand and help shape clients' revenue cycle performances around SOC-1 & SOC-2 compliance
- Maintain a clear understanding of MACRA, MIPS, CDS and other reporting which may be needed, to assist clients through our rapidly changing healthcare environment
- Maintain industry knowledge by taking advantage of internal and external education; regularly communicating the effect of industry developments and trends to client groups
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.