Associate Product Manager
Posted on 6/10/2022
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Ability to manipulate data using Python
- Experience doing business analytics in SQL
- OLAP (Online Analytics Processing)
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience testing product hypotheses
- Product roadmapping
- 3+ years of work experience in a technical field
- Independently own analyses run on Scribe's data ecosystem
- Run product market fit analyses to determine strategic direction of our AI products
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing software.
Kensho is committed to creating a kind, diverse and equitable workplace, fostering a sense of belonging, and ensuring that the company is a place where employees can bring their whole selves to work. The company develops agile marketing software.
- Health - 100% employer-paid insurance that covers you and your family... and more
- Wellness - 26 weeks paid parental leave, flexible work hours... and more
- Growth - 6% 401K match, 20K tuition reimbursement, Knowledge Days... and more
Company Core Values
- Go Team - We put the team before ourselves. We aren’t selfish. We disagree but commit.
- Empowerment - We prefer a flat hierarchy and don’t pay much attention to titles. We encourage intelligent risk-taking; we like action, and we don’t waste time.
- Inclusion - We encourage differences. We respect and seek out backgrounds and opinions that are different from our own.
- Open Communication - We default to openness and happily acknowledge and embrace failures so we can learn from them.
- Pursuit of Excellence - We never sacrifice our high bar and optimize under the assumption that quality work hours from the best people are the scarcest resource.