Revenue Operations Proposal Analyst
Posted on 12/17/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Proposal Writer who loves working with Sales in building value propositions
- Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree (Technical Writing, Business Strategy, Marketing, or Social Sciences), 1-3 years of proposal or bid writing experience, and industry experience relevant to survey/market research
- If you have high-level writing skills to author and edit technical and persuasive content, experience developing winning proposals or coordinating RFP responses, and experience with survey or market research, Qualtrics could be the place you've always dreamed of
- Lead and/or run the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) received
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content that demonstrates the value of our Research Services and Brand Experience offerings
- Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications
- Build on prepared templates to create visually appealing proposals that communicate Qualtrics' value and delight customers
- Review proposals to ensure a precise product ready for client review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits
- Consistently implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively demonstrate and promote the Qualtrics value proposition
- Liaise with Qualtrics' subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and/or to support the maintenance of content organized in knowledge base, including its technical accuracy
- Partner directly with Sales teams to close process knowledge gaps, communicate the value of the Proposals team, and improve internal workflows
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.