This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Corporate Governance Counsel
Adyen’s General Counsel-Americas office is seeking an experienced Corporate Governance Counsel to support the governance process for the Adyen Boards and Executive Committees in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare agendas, assemble meetings materials and establish participant invitees to each meeting
- Draft, circulate meeting minutes, resolution, unanimous consent documents
- Develop and implement governance procedures consistent with Adyen’s global standards
- Maintain corporate books, organizational documentation, by-laws, certificates of incumbency, etc
- Interact with country regulators, external and internal auditors in connection with corporate governance matters
- Monitor regulatory reporting filing deadlines
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of corporate governance experience
- Proven experience as corporate secretary or similar function
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law and governance process
- Strong familiarity with US banking regulatory requirements for effective supervisory oversight
- Able to work autonomously and can thrive in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated, independent, driven, reliable, adaptable and detail-oriented.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles
The annual base salary range for this role is $135,000-$165,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records