Senior Financial Analyst
Revenue & Margin
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Excellent financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to build financial models from the ground up
- Strong knowledge and experience with financial forecasting and/or budgeting
- Experience with one or more major BI tools (Power BI, Power Query, etc.) Basic understanding of EPM tools (Adaptive Insights, Oracle Hyperion product suite, Anaplan, etc.)
- Flawless attention to detail, but also ability to see the big picture
- Bachelor's degree (MBA/CPA a plus) in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years in Finance or Accounting (Automotive and/or SAAS experience a plus)
- Manage the financial modeling and monthly forecast for B2B Revenue Streams with focus on commercial vehicles and SAAS. Work across the organization to collect and review input assumptions
- Review financial results and forecast trends to identify areas of opportunities. Prepare insightful analyses, reports and presentations to support leadership and business partners with making informed business decisions
- Work across the Finance and Commercial organizations (Corporate Strategy, Finance Data & Analytics, Product Development Finance, and Accounting) to support financial performance of Vehicle Sales, Connectivity, Autonomy, and FleetOS
- Build & improve reporting that provide granular analytics into products and customers (demographics, geography, support costs, shipping costs, etc.), products (trend lines, preferences), and geographic segmentation (purchase trends by region). Partner closely with source-system owners to ensure timely, reliable data flows
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team