Sales Manager, Queen Street West
Posted on 4/12/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Steeped in Retail experience, with 1+ year in a management position
- Equipped with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Backed by managerial experience in sales or operations at a complex, customer-focused retailer
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn new skills
- An upbeat and empathetic team player
- Driven to do what it takes to be a top performer time and time again-and help your teammates reach their targets along the way
- Able to bring a positive, fun energy to the workplace, even when working long hours
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Own troubleshooting for our point-of-sale system
- Oversee the store's inventory management procedures
- Develop new processes that improve Warby Parker's ability to serve customers and optimize their shopping experiences
- Manage and implement daily zoning schedules
- Open and close the store
- Lead meetings at the beginning of shifts and at the end of the day, plus roundtables and other meetings as needed
- Direct a team of 8-10 team members, consistently demonstrating what great service looks like
- Help conduct team members' biannual performance reviews with the Store Leader and Associate Store Leader
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and ongoing training
- Treat all of our customers with respect and cultivate an inclusive, service-minded work culture
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.