Software Engineering Intern
Posted on 2/11/2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Backend engineering at Lessonly includes the following server-side tech stack
- Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Algolia, Redis, Memcached, and whatever
- Comes next
- This job will require the ability to write code according to our Ruby style guide and
- Rails style guide which will include fixing bugs, authoring and modifying gems, as
- Well as authoring and modifying core and supporting application functionality
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth