Biostatistical Manager / Staff Biostatistician
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent with 4+ years (or MS with 6+ years ) direct industry experience will be considered at the Staff Clinical Biostatistician level
- Strong knowledge of theoretical and applied statistics
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and presentation skills with a strong ability to influence
- Proven track record of success in supporting large-scale clinical trials as biostatistician, especially in blinded, randomized control trials
- Strong track record posters/presentations and publications is desirable
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory rules and guidelines, e.g. ICH, GCP and HIPPA
- Proficient in R and/or SAS
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with a demonstrated track record of success in the cross-functional team environment
- Act as lead trial Biostatistician to provide statistical support for clinical studies in the study design, analysis, interpretation, and publication of clinical studies
- Co-author protocols, statistical analysis plan, study reports, presentations, and publications of clinical studies
- Conduct quality and timely delivery of interim and final results, including analyses for submissions into regulatory agency (e.g. FDA)
- Run statistical modeling which may lead to technical publications to contribute to the statistics society
- Work closely with technical leads to provide technical support for product development and scientific discoveries
- Stay abreast of industry and academic developments in Statistics and modeling techniques and apply to significant and unique issues that require exercising independent judgment and developing/adapting methodology
- Experience with machine learning techniques is a plus
- Experience with FDA submission and companion diagnostics development is a plus
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility