Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain’s NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
Mid-Market Sales Representatives communicate the value proposition of SecurityScorecard’s proprietary solution to Information Security and Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as a Mid-Market Sales Representative requires an understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders and fluency with the security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through the sale of security products to mid-size enterprise organizations along with tenacity, inherent drive aligns well with the potential to make an impact on our team.
Mid-Market Sales Representatives work on a dynamic, high volume, high expectations team under the direction of our Director of Sales. In addition to the upside opportunities associated with securing new business, Commercial Sales Representatives will enjoy the benefits of SecurityScorecard’s dedication to employee success through coaching, skills expansion and continuous learning.
- Lead meetings and product demos with influencers and decision makers
- Identify need and take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate and drive the evaluation process and full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product and communicate its value proposition
- Prospect and identify potential clients
- 3+ years of experience as a quota carrying sales representative
- Experience selling security or SaaS related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading and persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and to be coached and mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Familiarity with modern day sales tools including SalesForce and Outreach
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- The desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected].
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at [email protected] to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.