FX & Commodities Risk
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- At least 5yrs of FX and commodities risk management experience or similar finance role
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) will be a plus
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, exhibiting high integrity, good interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication to peers and executives
- Ability to work independently with little instruction, multi-task while maintaining attention to details and deadlines, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals and objectives
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Time Management Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills and strong modeling and financial valuation skills
- Understanding basic finance concepts
- Knowledge of corporate finance principles including ability to perform balance sheet analysis, income statement analysis, cash flow statement analysis, capital structure analysis, etc
- Map and analyze FX and Commodity impact across business units and products
- Execution and maintenance of financial derivative positions
- Execute and maintain ISDA agreements
- Advise business partners on risk assessment and management strategy
- Work closely with other treasury functions and Accounting to ensure accurate trade capture, settlement, accounting and reporting
- Identify and assess balance sheet exposure, build mitigation plans and ensure compliance with internal controls
- Enhance hedging policies, procedures, and corporate governance
- Support bank relations with appropriate discussions and engagement of Rivian's relationship banks
- Work with Rivian's accounting team to develop and manage hedge accounting process
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team