Game Designer III
Valorant, Mobile, AI
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in professional Game Design
- Shipped or worked on at least one AAA+ online competitive game
- Can create complex systems with attention to the player impacts and downstream effects
- Deep familiarity with FPS games or competitive games
- Can use existing frameworks to develop novel solutions and reverse-engineer designs
- Design gameplay systems that make VALORANT the definitive tactical shooter on mobile
- Work with other disciplines to take content and features from conception to our players' hands
- Script and prototype shippable content and features
- Seek opportunities for new design spaces in collaboration with Product Managers and Design Leadership
- Create and provide multiple potential designs and solutions. Articulate trade-offs and risks between different options
- Playtest VALORANT and help push for continued improvements for existing designs and fresh prototypes
- Work with the playerbase on all relevant platforms and understand the nuanced differences between them
- Experience working as a developer on an FPS title on mobile
- Understand Tactical FPS principles and can apply them
- Experience with mobile FPS market and player motivations and behaviors
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble