Chief Product Delivery Officer
For US applicants
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Durham, NC, USA • Columbus, OH, USA • Dorchester, Boston, MA...
- Experience providing executive leadership to cross-functional teams to build and deliver custom digital products
- Can strategically increase our Program Management and Product Architecture disciplines' ability to own and guide world-class delivery and commercial growth and expansion
- Has successfully managed a diverse portfolio of external clients/stakeholders with delivery accountability
- Experience building relationships and partnerships with executives in complex client organizations, aligning needs with the firm's expertise
- Experience leading and coaching delivery leadership
- Can coach and guide others through client and account management strategy and execution, balancing team members' growth while mitigating risk
- Strong talent management including hiring, performance management, and leadership development
- Can set the direction for self and others in the role
- Experience navigating and negotiating various delivery, contract, and pricing models to grow revenue and build long-term engagements
- Ability to travel onsite to our office locations and clients (estimated 10-15 business days per month)
- Set the vision and provide executive leadership to WillowTree's Product Delivery organization, driving performance, execution, and client satisfaction
- Lead organization to successfully consult and deliver custom digital products and solutions across our entire portfolio of clients and workstreams
- Anticipate trends and changing needs among clients and industries at large (e.g. digital, technology, management consulting) to build and drive a strong delivery strategy that bridges financials, technology, and customer needs
- Lead and manage executive-level leaders (VPs) of Program Management and Product Architecture to translate the company-wide vision and achieve targets within their respective delivery branches
- Drive key business metrics including revenue growth, client satisfaction, and gross margin, while contributing to the definition of Product Delivery's efficacy metrics to assess health and improve the success of our portfolio
- Grow the skills and capabilities of our Program Management and Product Architecture departments-responsible for managing and executing successful client engagements, identifying current and future needs, and building long-term partnerships
- Engage with clients and teams to maintain ongoing and clear visibility across WillowTree's portfolio, identifying opportunities to coach, increase value creation, and manage delivery risks
- Work across functional teams to continuously assess and improve existing delivery, resourcing, capabilities, and capacity, while pushing innovation, new offerings, and delivery models
- Directly build strong relationships and long-term partnerships with existing and potential executive clients on behalf of the firm-from early-stage commercial efforts to expansions and escalations
- Coach delivery leads to develop long-term, consultative partnerships earned via successful delivery and trust
- Contribute to the success of WillowTree's talent management including resource planning and allocation, hiring quality and success, and maintaining a strong culture of growth and performance, engagement, and retention
- Contribute thought leadership among WillowTree, clients, and industry at large
Mobile innovation agency
WillowTree wants to create beautiful digital products engineered to drive growth for the world's leading brands.
Company Core Values
- Craft - We aim for excellence, and our love for what we do compels us to reach a higher standard. You can be proud of the work you do here.
- Ownership - We have a strong sense of individual responsibility. Every initiative has an owner, from major product strategy to curating which kombucha is on tap.
- Open communication - We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. We champion the best ideas, no matter where they originate.
- Inclusion - We treat each other with consideration and respect, and we celebrate our differences with tolerance and inclusion. You know, the way we want to be treated.
- Sustainable flow - The state of mind when time flies and energy is focused. We make time for it every day so we can create innovative solutions that people love.
- Realistic optimism - We acknowledge and understand the reality of the challenges we face, and we always find a way forward.
- Partnership - Working side by side, we build meaningful connections with each other and our clients.