Principal Solution Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 7-10+ years Solutions Engineering / Pre-Sales experience
- 10-15+ years total professional experience
- Deep healthcare industry experience (e.g., Payor, Provider, Consumer Health, Life Sciences) in sales, business development and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading solution architecture and software demonstrations for healthcare IT, digital health and/or patient engagement solutions
- Platform-as-a-service experience preferred
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including presenting complex solutions, concepts & ideas to executive, technical and/or non-technical audiences
- Bachelor equivalent - minimum
- Master equivalent - optional
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- As a Principal, Solutions Engineering, you are a leader of the pre-sales team at League, partnering with Strategic Account Executives to showcase League's platform capabilities, understand prospective customers' business & digital requirements, visualize League's platform capabilities, and collaborate with customers to design new consumer-grade digital healthcare experiences
- Design Digital Consumer Experiences - you will partner with prospective customers, and their business, product, digital & IT teams to design 'what's possible' in redefining the role of digital in delivering healthcare and benefits for millions of consumers
- Align Platform Capabilities to Business Value - you will demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of League's platform and technology capabilities with the ability to architect solutions and articulate how those solutions connect to the key business drivers for our prospective customers (e.g., business growth, service automation, experience transformation, high engagement care delivery, population health, etc.)
- Visualize Best-in-Class Health Experiences - bring to life League's platform capabilities through presentations, mock-ups, and demonstrations by partnering with League's product & design teams
- Partner for Success - you will work cross-functionally at League with our customer, implementation, product and engineering teams to turn strategy, solutions and requirements into concrete actions plans to build, launch & scale our customers' new digital health experiences
- Growth Team Alignment - you will work with Strategic Account Executives on RFP/RFIs, partner contracts and technical evaluations
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.