Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated sales professional who is passionate about client solutions and experience. You excel at communicating and negotiating and have experience managing a sales pipeline. You are highly organized, process and detail-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can achieve your own financial success.
What You’ll Do
- Pricing Manager is responsible for presenting loan terms and conditions to the borrower
- Negotiates terms and conditions with the borrower
- Explains documentation required for Funding and or any contingencies requested by the Underwriter
- Explains Funding process and sets best expectations for client with our Identification Verification process
- Maintains pipeline
- Pricing Manager works directly with our Sales Executives, Underwriters and Funding to ensure an easy process for our borrowers
What You’ll Need
- Understands how to manage a pipeline effectively.
- Has a strong knowledge of loan products (conventional, jumbo and government).
- An ability to analyze income and assets properly in order to qualify clients for specific loan products.
- Understands processing, underwriting and/or closing procedures.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Can prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Can build and maintain solid referral base
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles, communication methods and approaches to gain clients.
- Understands the connection of the level of service provided being directly correlated to driving sales volume.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
·100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
·Competitive PTO and vacation policies
·Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
·On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
·Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
·Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
·Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.