Partner Marketing Executive
Posted on 3/28/2023
Hammersmith, London, UK
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to understand the team and company goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Strong communication and organisational skills with a strong eye for detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, prioritising workload where required
- Good understanding of the sporting landscape, and willingness to keep up with the latest news and thirst to learn more about sports you may not be as familiar with
- Fully computer literate skills across Microsoft, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc
- Previous career experience working within a marketing function with a strong understanding of the marketing mix
- Experience working with subscription driven KPIs (acquisition, retention, churn and win back)
- Previous work experience in a multinational environment, working with teams and time zones across the globe
- Experience of managing brands remotely across regions or countries
- Dedication in building an engaging, diverse and fun team culture
- Support the cross functional planning of key events with the wider marketing group, ensuring that all partner marketing plans are integrated with our monthly planning process
- Brief in and deliver high volumes of partner assets and marketing materials, working closely with DAZN creative, campaign delivery team and our local market leads to support global and local executions
- Ensure all partners receive their assets within deadline and on brief
- Manage approvals between partners and DAZN marketing and brand team, getting to know the brand guidelines inside out
- Assist the team with weekly local market status reports to ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date and tasks are being achieved in line with goals and deadlines across the central and local teams
Live sports streaming service
DAZN's mission is to connect fans to the sports they love, their way. It’s that simple. DAZN is the leading global sports streaming service and it is fast becoming an indispensable part of sports fans’ lives as the world’s leading sport destination.
Company Core Values
- Ambitious - everyone here wants to make a big impact at a personal, company and customer level.
- Inventive - pushing boundaries, never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers.
- Passionate - this means showing commitment and pride in what we do every day.
- Brave - you need to get stuck in. Bring initiative but don’t be afraid of asking for help.
- Supportive - we look out for each other and strive for inclusion and diversity in all we do.