Business Development Representative
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- A go-getter who is hungry for personal growth and advancement
- A team player who doesn't want to work a mundane 9-to-5
- A total nerd who understands the power of data in driving unstoppable teams
- A deeply principled person guided by honesty, integrity, and humility
- Learning from leaders who are dedicated to your success
- Working in a role you genuinely love with people you enjoy being around
- Making an impact in the fast-paced world of data
- Growing your leadership skills for a long and rewarding career
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience (required)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Positive and energetic communication skills (strong phone presence, listening, and writing)
- Proficiency with corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, Google Workspace)
- Partnering with Account Executives to identify high-priority target accounts
- Prospecting, educating, and qualifying those accounts to create sales-ready opportunities
- Cold calling contacts and running outbound prospecting sequences in Outreach
- Overcoming objections through consultative selling
- Becoming a trusted advisor by growing relationships with prospects
- Effectively using Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn to execute daily workflows
- Consistently meeting or exceeding your quota of 10 qualified demos per month
- Sales training and Salesforce experience is a plus
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness