Senior Information Security Engineer (Remote-Us)
Posted on 2/11/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant industry experience in security
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages
- Knowledge of account creation/management for various web-hosted tools
- Experience working with Identity and Access services
- Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO) frameworks and mechanisms such as OAuth and SAML
- Experience integrating and tuning network security infrastructure
- Security experience in AWS and Azure environments
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android); Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection, Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- Design infrastructure and services and drive its implementation to protect Zip networks and systems
- Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of Zip engineering and business teams
- Conduct technical evaluations to identify coverage gaps in existing information security toolsets
- Support installations of security tooling with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) measuring performance
- Conduct security reviews of core corporate and production infrastructure
- Drive enterprise-focused security improvements to Zip products and services
- Respond to and investigate security incidents
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
Company Core Values
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries