Posted on 12/14/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- 7+ years of experience managing globally diverse, large, and cross-functional initiatives
- Implemented SaaS technology in large enterprise settings as a leader of customer or services teams
- Understanding of SaaS organizational and operational constructs including Product, engineering, support, success, sales, services
- Ability to quickly establish trust and to influence others, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle conflict and drive agreement on decisions for which conflicting opinions and input exist
- Strong data-driven decision making skills, and process oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and continuous improvement approaches
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies and put in place plans to mitigate them
- Adaptability, flexibility and the conviction to “do the right thing” by keeping a customer centric mentality at all times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, utilize robust problem solving skills, demonstrate situational agility, manage parallel efforts, and communicate effectively through multiple channels
- Exceptional business acumen and world-class presentation and customer interaction skills that have been acquired through deep technical knowledge and well-developed process management
- Goal orientation to drive progress for each customer through each interaction
- Experience with Smartsheet, Kibana, Snowflake, Tableau, Sparkpost, and Google Suite optional but highly desired
- Knowledge of the Smartsheet platform optional but highly desired
- Develop nomination, entry and exit criteria for accounts such that Hypercare is a time bound need, restoring confidence and success within accounts to be promoted out of the program
- Lead support triage to identify and clearly articulate the customer situation and provide a rapid response with the recommended next steps, internal communication, and needed short-term team members
- Identify process gaps and themes with product and engineering to drive change and ensure timely customer communication
- Persuade, influence, and motivate people; build a culture of creating delightful customer experiences and relationships
- Lead resolution of the identified issue and partner with internal relationship owners to communicate directly with customers
- Engage with and lead internal communications with Engineering while accounts are in Hypercare to ensure internal and external customers are receiving status updates
- Lead Executive communications with customers as necessary during Hypercare
- Influence roadmap prioritization with Product and Engineering to resolve customer challenges
- Have the flexibility in your working hours to team with global customers, and willingness to be “on call” for your Hypercare accounts
- Participate in customer meetings including up to 25% travel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.