Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on 12/1/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 4+ years of experience within the Salesforce Ecosystem focused on the development experience using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and SOSL, Lightning Components Frameworks, Triggers, Batch Apex, and Salesforce APIs
- Experience of DevOps, setting up and running infrastructure, and CI/CD pipeline deployment within a Salesforce environment using standard Salesforce tools
- Knowledgeable with click to configure functionality such as Flows, Lightning Email Templates, Sharing Rules
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Sharing & Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Prior experience in the education space (either as a parent, a student, teacher etc.)
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written)
- College degree, or equivalent experience
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Experience with CI/CD process like AutoRabbit
- Work with the Salesforce administrator to analyze business requests and design scalable technical solutions
- Work within Lightning Framework using Lightning Components, Lightning Events, and Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Familiarity with advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during different stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environment
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership of tasks
- Certifications listed below are in order of relevance: These are preferred but not required - hands-on experience is valued heavily
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.