Performance Engineer in Test
Posted on 2/2/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- Possess a good understanding of software development lifecycle and performance testing methodologies
- Advanced programming and troubleshooting skills
- Possess a good understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Become a C3 AI Suite and C3 AI SaaS application expert to thoroughly understand all use case scenarios
- Drive the PSR validation for all C3 AI products at all levels: front-end, back-end, APIs, and database
- Own, maintain and develop the performance testing infrastructure including benchmarks, test frameworks, CI/CD, log monitoring, and reporting
- Generate, model, and maintain very large amounts of synthetic test data to profile normalization, ingestion, analytics, and machine learning models
- Diagnose, triage, and track performance defects through resolution
- Provide release signoff and performance reports to senior management
- Partner and collaborate closely with the engineering, operations, and solution architecture teams on performance initiatives, including tools and performance evaluation projects
- Establish and enforce PSR best practices across the company
- Graduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- Professional expertise as a performance engineer, including experience with application performance monitoring (such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics), JMeter, and Jenkins
- Hands-on with UI and API performance testing
- Proficiency working with web applications and cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong understanding of common machine learning techniques, Python programming and performance testing methodologies
- Experience in time-series data analysis and normalization
- Hands-on work with both relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Build and release management experience
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.