Sr Product Manager
Posted on 12/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years experience; ideal candidate has been in a Sr Product role at an e-commerce company
- Has experience successfully driving growth and consumer acquisition strategies
- Relationship builder who collaborates and engages well with stakeholders. Works to understand their objectives and earns their trust by proactively engaging them in the product process, bringing creative solutions to the table, and leading discussions around new learnings and strategies
- Insights and data-driven. Passionate about unlocking new learnings and has experience leveraging Data Science & self-service analytics tools to make decisions (Heap, Looker, Google Analytics)
- Highly organized leader & strong communicator with the ability to drive results and keep their team motivated and accountable
- Both a strategic thinker and a roll-up-your-sleeves operator
- Obsessed with knowing your customer and empathizing with their pain points, dreams and aspirations
- Bring a collaborative approach to growth hacking. You will act as a thought leader with a POV on how to drive growth for our business and foster a team culture that celebrates that great ideas can come from anywhere
- Partner with Revenue to define growth goals and strategies to achieve them. Constantly monitoring real-time changes to business performance and providing recommendations when we need to pivot or double down on what's working
- Lead a product squad from product discovery to delivery to identify the highest impact work and way to deliver iteratively. Guide team to constantly test and learn leveraging A/B testing and qual/quant research and analysis
- Own a roadmap of hypothesis-driven testing to increase conversion using analytics, channel performance, and revenue data
- Partner with Product Marketing & Product Design to uncover friction points and education opportunities in our funnel and bring optimizations to life across channels
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.