Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Perform hands-on and data-driven root cause analysis of sensors, feedback loops, and PCBAs utilizing common problem solving methodologies
- Design and implement electrical product changes to solve issues, verify fix effectiveness with a data driven approach
- Work with the Manufacturing teams to create processes, tests, and procedures to improve machine reliability and manufacturing efficiency
- Become an expert in Formlabs' 3D printing technology, and collaborate with design teams on corrective actions, design reviews, and validation testing
- Are well versed in hardware and software debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or don't)
- Scripting ability, including python, SQL, bash, and related data analysis tools
- Can prototype and run your own tests, from experimental design to practical, hands on implementation
- Have experience designing or debugging complex electromechanical systems
- Have familiarity with complex electromechanical systems and multiple disciplines of engineering - outside of electrical engineering
- 3+ years experience in electrical design, manufacturing, quality control, or integration engineering
- Previous experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process optimization techniques
- Experience using statistical models to draw conclusions
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.