Partner Marketing Manager
Posted on 12/16/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of relevant channel marketing experience, preferably in the health care sector
- A proven history of executing channel marketing campaigns, from writing content to distributing to relevant people across multiple channels
- Proven ability to learn quickly and solve problems in a strategic, effective way
- A basic understanding of multiple marketing channels, such as events, content, social, email
- Ability and eagerness to gather and use data to constantly improve
- A high bar for quality, capable of bringing new and unique ideas to help Modern Health stand out in the market
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a remote work environment, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects at once
- You are well versed in the health care and mental health benefits landscape and stay on top of industry trends
- You're eager to get your hands dirty, have an impact, and grow in your career
- Flexibility and comfort with change is important-we're constantly growing and changing!
- As part of the Marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the Partnerships team to develop marketing campaigns that educate Benefits Consultants and other partners about Modern Health, and nurtures them through the entire partnerships journey
- Modify sales enablement and pitch deck presentations to fit the specific Consultant audience
- Partner with the Partnerships business development team on outreach and engagement
- Coordinate exclusive virtual and on-site events for leading Consulting firms in the world
- Develop relationships with top-tier Consulting firm marketing departments, and collaborate on joint projects
- Analyze the performance of your campaigns to improve them in the future
- Moderate or host webinars and other educational activities for Benefits Consultants
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing, Partnerships, Clinical Care, and Revenue Operations to problem-solve, execute, and report on performance
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup is a plus
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for innovative companies that want to reduce burnout and prevent turnover.
- Health and Wellness - Our benefits are designed to keep you safe and healthy. We’ve got you 100% covered for health, dental and vision insurance.
- Professional Development - Make a meaningful difference at a rapidly growing start-up. We also offer every employee an annual professional development stipend, LinkedIn Learning subscription, and WFH stipend.
- Family Matters - We celebrate all paths to parenthood by offering the fertility benefit Carrot, 16 weeks parental leave, and a child care stipend. We also offer access to Outschool which provides over 100,000 (and counting!) live, online activities for learners ages 3-18.
- Giving Back - We encourage team members to donate their skills and time in their communities, and we match donations to causes several times a year.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Time off is important for rejuvenation and bringing your full self to work. No matter what life throws your way, we want you to have space to do so - guilt free.
- Long-Term Planning - All full-time employees are eligible to contribute to a 401(k) plan. We are also proud to offer financial advising services through Origin.
Company Core Values
- People first
- Bias towards action
- Embrace the journey
- Ownership mentality