At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 5 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the Opportunity:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth, renewals, and value with our clients. You would be an early member of our proactive and dynamic Customer Success team and have the chance to work cross functionally with the CEO, sales and product teams. You will be responsible for driving product adoption with your customers by analyzing customer data to help determine targeted outreach to increase overall platform utilization and retention. You will find proactive opportunities to engage with your customers 1 on 1 in order to prevent churn and help drive their success. Your role is to be an agent of change, a business transformation consultant, and a relationship manager for old-school real estate companies that are looking to modernize by being more data-driven and proactive in their approach to delivering real estate projects.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the expert - use your industry and product knowledge to position solutions and ensure customer success.
- Manage our customers - driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your book of business.
- Review user analytics to understand which customers are getting value and which customers are under-utilizing key features that could help bring them more value.
- Implement strategies and work directly with customers to help them maximize the value they are getting from Northspyre.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and our product/technical team -- 1) to resolve any issues and advocate for customers and 2) to provide feedback on new and existing features
- Help manage and respond to customer support tickets while determining a strategy to improve our processes.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new customers by overseeing implementation
- Travel as needed to visit client offices in-person. Some travel may be involved but likely no more than 1-2 days every 2-3 months (post pandemic).
We are looking for people who have:
- Knowledge of real estate development and real estate project management. Experience in the real estate development or construction industry, highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote team environment with a cadence of delivering monthly results
- High energy and positive attitude. Activity and results driven.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Persuasive speaking skills and persistent with follow-up
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint or other web-based presentation technology.
- 2+ years of experience delivering real estate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or related design and construction fields
Bonus points if you have:
- Ability to reconcile real estate project cost reports
- Basic understanding of programming or coding ability -- while you will not be expected to write code, sometimes this is useful in helping to synthesize customer product feedback and relate customer report technical issues to the engineering team.
A reasonable estimate of the base compensation range for this role’s listed level is currently $70k - $145k but may vary based on local market data by region. Role levels and salary ranges take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, interview performance, skills, experience, knowledge, training and education, certifications and licenses, market data and other business needs.
This role is also eligible for equity and benefits.
Benefits and Perks (Full-Time Employees)
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision. Multiple plan options, including a plan option for 100% employer-paid premium for individual coverage for full-time employees.
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (Fully vested after 6 mo eligibility period)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $125 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.