Ground Systems Technician
Posted on 5/19/2022
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Analyze and assess quantity and part number of items received to ensure completeness and accuracy of order
- Inspect purchased parts & materials for adherence to specifications
- Perform examination of items to assess for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit; ensure dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation of items utilizing parts manuals, company standards, and other specifications
- Validate the quality of purchased components/raw materials based on set acceptance criteria
- Perform visual inspections, fit and function validation and dimensional inspections
- Verify production lots: quantities, P/N, and Rev accurate
- Approve or reject items based on analysis; record inspection and disposition information/results in ERP system for traceability
- Prepare regular inventory reports to note all incoming shipments
- Assist with kitting products, as needed
- Able to lift heavy boxes (50 lbs), stand for long periods of time, and crouch, bend, and reach to perform regular duties
- Crossover duties with supporting Warehouse inventory placement
- 2+ years of related experience in a R&D or production environment
- Proficient with common hand tools and light power tools
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow technical documents e.g. engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, assembly instructions, and detailed test plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, effective time management, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Aerospace or automotive manufacturing/testing experience
- Experience loading firmware onto integrated digital electronic systems
- Experience running functional checkouts and tests, and diagnosing issues discovered during these processes
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems and electronic diagnostic tools is a plus
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.