Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bronx, NY, USA
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as iPads for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Medical and religious exemptions will be granted based upon review of proper documentation. Heal will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
- Must have an active state license and DEA
- Senior patient care experience required
- Active BLS through the AHA (American Heart Association) or ARC (American Red Cross)
- Typically see one to two patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- A dedicated driver or rideshare provides transportation while you maintain a medical supply kit
- Use of iPad for EMR charting
- Heal operations support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
With their unique ability to see all aspects of patients' lives, Heal will improve health outcomes, strengthen provider-patient relationships, and make primary healthcare affordable and accessible, because everyone deserves to Heal.
- Work from home remote opportunities
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid comprehensive health plans
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k)
- Six weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and employer paid
- Short Term Disability
Company Core Values
- Relationship-Focused - We practice what we preach. Seamless communication comes from building healthy and trustworthy relationships with our teammates and patients.
- Patient-First - Our patients give us purpose. Patient-care, repairing the healthcare system, and providing an improved quality of life to all is our aspiration.
- Do The Right Thing - We are open, honest and act with integrity in every situation. We prioritize the safety of all the personal information and data across our platform.
- Innovation-Infused - We see beyond the horizon and believe in a brighter future through the power of technology. We always seek new solutions and are open to try new things.
- Empathy - Heal was born from the understanding of the need for comprehensive, quality, and convenient healthcare. Empathy is woven into the fabric of who we are as we demonstrate interest, care and concern for others.