Software Development Engineer - II Frontend
Posted on 4/30/2021
- Designing and building a first of its kind web ecosystem that drives the business, engages and inspires our community of consumers and enthusiasts, and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners
- Rapidly building prototype web user interfaces
- Driving improvements in usability and interactivity of Zetas web properties
- Implementation of a pixel-perfect UI/UX with a focus on driving customer engagement and creating beautiful and unobtrusive user flows
- Collaborate across engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design groups
- Candidates with 2+ years of experience
- Love programming and you are good at designing the user experience across platforms
- Aware of various product design, functional design and usability factors in designing
- Well versed with visuals, typography, fonts etc
- Well versed with HTML5 & CSS3
- Handle UI integration with REST-APIs
- Pro with cross-browser compatibility
- If you use SASS / LESS / POSTCSS
- You use Git for everything possible
- If you have published UI/UX related open source libraries
- You have a good following on CodePen where people love your implementations
- You speak Klingon, Elvish or Navi
Next-gen credit cards
Zeta aims to empower enterprises to thrive in a digital ecosystem with intelligence, individuality and integrity. To be the preferred software platform for enterprises to accelerate growth and enrich the connections they have with their customers.
Company Core Values
- Champion A Growth Mindset. We share in driving continuous growth for our customers, partners, colleagues and Zeta.
- Commit to Customers. We know our customers’ business as well as they do, execute with excellence and generate success.
- Spark Innovation. Together we bring fresh perspectives and curiosity to inspire and activate our next best idea.
- Actively Collaborate. We listen, learn, support and elevate each other to work collectively toward solutions.
- Embrace Diversity. We are inclusive of all backgrounds and cultures, creating an environment of trust and belonging.
- Support Our Communities. Our ZetaCares program elevates underserved communities through volunteer initiatives.