Pax8 Studios Associate Producer
Posted on 6/21/2022
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of experience in video/audio production; Adobe CC & livestreaming familiarity preferred
- Fundamental understanding of the technology channel, and the inner workings of SaaS sales through various channels
- Basic knowledge of Canon & Sony cameras, media management, and vMix/Livestream workflows
- Experience and fundamental understanding of consistent marketing and brand awareness
- Demonstrated experience in developing emerging hybrid video capture and streaming technologies
- Comfortability coaching and teaching others, as well as the desire to learn and grow, with demonstrated grace under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own video projects from script to screen
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $70,000 or more depending on experience
- Support the usage of Pax8 Studio as a resource for both directed and self-service content creation
- Assist with oversight of equipment usage, maintenance, and Studio security; help maintain Studio schedule and equipment sign-out workflows
- Collaborate with Pax8 Studios leadership to support an operational infrastructure that facilitates both live and video-on-demand content
- Be active in developing Pax8 Studios Capture, Ingest, and Post-Production creation initiatives
Cloud commerce marketplace
Pax8's mission is to grow their customers' business
- Medical, dental, and vision (most plans covered at 100%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays and Extended Holiday Program
- Flexible vacation and paid sick time
- Military, parental, and family care leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus program
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Home-office allowance
- Transportation benefits
- Pet adoption reimbursement
- Innov8 - Creating an environment of curiosity and intentionality to find new answers and creative solutions. Using diverse thought and experiences to fuel new ideas and create innovative approaches. Empowered to challenge the status quo and encouraged to take risks.
- Elev8 - Creating a space of trust, value, and safety as we look to support and lift others, ourselves, and the work. Developing a supportive and collaborative culture and investing in the ongoing development of knowledge and skills – enhancing our abilities, self-esteem, and confidence to take on new challenges.
- Advoc8 - Being an active champion for your team, colleagues, and all of Pax8, ensuring everyone’s contributions are seen and recognized. Promoting a culture of continuous support, where praise is openly given, shared, and received. Allowing all voices to be heard and working together to achieve greater success and impactful results.
- Celebr8 - Recognizing the personal and professional accomplishments of each individual, team, and Pax8 as a whole. Celebrating the contributions of team members and their unique backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Appreciating that we gain knowledge, insight, and progress through failure, enabling us to constantly evolve.