Senior Program Manager
Learning & Development
Posted on 3/5/2023
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership or Development, I/O Psychology, Education, or related field and/or certifications in a variety of L&D areas is required
- 8+ years' experience designing and delivering leadership development programs
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent facilitation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled at program and project management and executing large-scale initiatives
- Strong knowledge of models, theories, and best practices in the field of learning, leadership development, talent management, and organization consulting
- Strong collaboration and teamwork capabilities with diverse colleagues in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary and global environment
- Comfortable working in virtually connected, fast-paced, and ambiguous environments
- Highly proficient with industry development tools and software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Articulate 360 tools, etc.)
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Formal training or education in Adult Learning, Human Performance Technology, Instructional Design, Training Delivery, and Training Evaluation is highly desirable
- Executive Coaching certification is strongly preferred
- Execute the company's Leadership Development vision, strategy, roadmap, and measurements while embedding Rivian's Leadership Expectations at all levels
- Define, develop, and deliver world-class experiential learning programs, drive behavior change and high performance, and accelerate leadership capabilities
- Drive results and ensure program success through awareness and enrollment, by measuring learning outcomes, and by analyzing internal and external data to qualify and quantify impact
- Integrate Rivian's Belonging philosophy, values, and initiatives throughout all developmental programs including inclusive leadership, coaching and mentorship, professional development for underrepresented groups, and early career programs (internship/functional rotational programs, etc.)
- Remain current on emerging leadership and talent development trends to bring cutting-edge learning approaches and practices (ILT, VILT, digital, cohorts, and other modalities)
- Build better teams by cultivating relationships and consulting with cross-functional trainers/partners to deliver high-impact solutions
- Source and manage external vendors for global developmental needs
- Serve as a strategic thought partner andcollaborate with key stakeholders (Talent Development, HRBP's and People Partners, Talent Acquisition, Belonging Team, etc.) while cultivating relationships with executives to build trust and credibility
- Travel expectation for this position are up and should not exceed 25%
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team