Hr Generalist - Remote - Us
Posted on 4/7/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Three or more years of hands-on experience managing day to day HR administration
- Experience with employee hire to retire process
- Strong ability to research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization across multiple teams
- Assist in employee onboarding, including new hire outreach, facilitating new hire orientation, Workday hiring, and other tasks related to onboarding such as I-9 verifications and auditing
- Follow internal process documentation to update employee data in Workday
- Perform reconciliation and data audits as needed
- Respond to all unemployment claims and verification of employment in a timely manner
- Update United States labor law posters in internal wiki page
- Assist with the maintenance and documentation of internal HR processes and controls as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with HR information systems is required. Workday experience is a plus
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team