Posted on 3/17/2023
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Deliver high-impact, succinct, rich content to drive learning transfer across Customer Support teams
- Provide instructional expertise and recommendations to ensure creative, innovative, and scalable programs for all levels using adult learning theories and methodologies
- Independent design and delivery of training curriculum to meet identified training needs using rapid development tools and process
- Consult with functional stakeholders, leaders and SMEs to gather information needed in the creation, implement and improve training programs/materials
- Conduct training needs analysis with stakeholders; develop training recommendations and coordinate training support for team members/teams
- Develop facilitation criteria for instructor-led components, conducts train-the-trainer sessions and supports peer development
- Interest in pioneering and building new programs for learning as dynamic internal/customer landscape and teams evolve
- Identifies innovative ways for training projects, content and delivery to be updated or improved \
- Facilitation using a variety of learning methodologies, media, and materials
- Advance training curriculum in-step with industry trends, innovation, and technology
- Conduct one-on-one training/coaching as needed
- Consistently evaluate training effectiveness; solicit feedback and refine and/or develop new training curriculum as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a business, education or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years' experience with training delivery in a customer service atmosphere, with increasing responsibilities including personnel management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design theory, and organizational behavior needed to create instructional materials and ensure exceptional facilitation
- Ability to deliver effective training workshops through a variety of methods
- Ability to identify learning gaps and provide improvements to content and delivery
- Ability to build and manage relationships, and portray credibility by following through on commitments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work effectively in an environment that is constantly changing and evolving to bring about change
- Previous contact center/call center experience preferred
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate timely (written & verbal), effectively and clearly with various audiences (e.g. Management, Peers, and Business Partners) is required Must be capable of working in a fast paced dynamic environment with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Customer focused, good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively or independently with strong follow-up and multitasking
Electric vehicle charging stations
ChargePoint believes that the rapid transition to electric mobility is essential to building a sustainable future for all. After more than a decade, their mission remains the same—to create technology that will enable the movement of all people and goods on electricity.
- Outdoor Activities - The Los Gatos Creek Trail is just steps from our campus. Bring your bike or your running shoes. Plus you can shower up after your workout.
- Office Parties - Celebration is a part of our culture.
- Pets - Every day is bring-your-dog-to-work day.
- Health Benefits - We offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- EV charging at work - Drive an EV? Our parking lots are fully outfitted with charging stations, so you can plug in and charge up while you work.
- Snacks and Beverages - Our fully stocked kitchens come with a wide variety of healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and beverages, plus we have an espresso machine.