Posted on 11/3/2023
Healthcare provider search and scheduling solutions
Kyruus stands out as a leader in the healthcare industry with its advanced provider search and scheduling solutions, which are designed to optimize patient-provider matching and enhance the overall patient experience. Their award-winning ProviderMatch suite, built on a robust provider data management platform, has been adopted by top healthcare organizations across the US, demonstrating its competitive edge. The company's commitment to improving patient care and aligning patient demand with network capacity makes it an attractive workplace for those passionate about making a tangible impact in healthcare.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 1%
2 year growth↑ 19%
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
QA & Testing
DevOps & Infrastructure
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, including hands-on technical experience building web based software solutions, and 5+ years of managing software engineering teams.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, patterns for software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and release management.
- Skilled in Agile methodologies and experience in leading and coaching Agile teams through planning, execution and delivery phases.
- Experience managing full-time employees (FTE) and contract resources that may be located onshore, nearshore, and offshore across multiple time zones.
- Experience developing and/or leading teams that develop SaaS user interfaces (front-end) with modern technologies such as ReactJS and Node with attention to user experience and customer satisfaction.
- Solid background in cloud development including serverless compute, microservices, containers, and API development and deployment within cloud environments.
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines and process automation, including the technologies and the processes around CI/CD development, to help accelerate delivery.
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure), and the technologies that they employ in order to power efficient software development and delivery.
- Experience in Google Workspace (G-Suite) or Microsoft Office.
- BA/BS or higher (in lieu of degree 4+ years of experience).
- Professional training / certifications in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) (ideally).
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Aha!, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Artifactory, Flow, CircleCI, Jenkins, and Slack (ideally).
- Experience in the healthcare industry and understanding of the ecosystem and data security compliance, the customers, their interactions, the information that is coordinated, and client lifecycle challenges in this area (ideally).
- Provide guidance and support to your teams, prioritizing their needs and enabling their growth and development.
- Deliver best in class software by managing high performing teams of frontend software engineers.
- Be responsible for the frontend application development for several commercial products.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the engineering teams to deliver product solutions.
- Establish and align on business, functional, and non-functional requirements with Product Management.
- Set clear, feasible software delivery expectations and collaborate on adapting to unexpected changes in plans and roadmaps.
- Deliver on commitments with high reliability and accountability.
- Meet regularly with teams, partners, and peers to provide support and ensure alignment, partnership, and Engineering Excellence.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and coach exceptional, highly-skilled engineers.
- Set clear goals aligned to corporate and product objectives, monitor performance, and provide timely constructive feedback.
- Optimize the performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of your teams.
- Help drive engineering initiatives at the team level.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in products that your teams are responsible for.
- Participate in/lead root cause analysis (RCA) discussions and be responsible for any team related action items that result from investigations.
- Remain current on customer commitments, product roadmaps, and service level agreements (SLAs) for your products.
- Track team metrics, identify blockers to overall team effectiveness, and recommend process improvements.
- Instill the company's culture and values into your leaders and staff.
- Lead projects leveraging corporate defined agile methodologies.
- Work closely with Information Security (InfoSec) and other functional teams to ensure alignment with policies and best practices.
- Ensure information is handled according to cybersecurity controls, customer agreements, and legislative regulations.
- Experience with tools and technologies: Aha!, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Artifactory, Flow, CircleCI, Jenkins, and Slack.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and understanding of data security compliance, customer interactions, and client lifecycle challenges in this area.