Senior Data Analyst
Posted on 4/16/2022
Alameda, CA, USA
- 6+ years experience in data analytics, science, or engineering roles
- Service mindset: cares deeply about understanding and supporting the needs of the business
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Mode, Google Data Studio…)
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Partner with data engineers in the organization to optimize our data warehouse, pipelines, reporting, and visualization tools
- Partner with stakeholders across the company, particularly in Production, Sales, and Finance, to define and measure business metrics
- Work with leadership and key stakeholders to prioritize reporting opportunities
- Build and organize data dictionaries and dashboards
- Push the company towards single sources of truth for all metrics
- Enable and automate critical business processes, such as customer invoicing, that are heavily data-reliant in partnership with Business Operations and Finance
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive revenue and margin efficiencies and improvements
Language translation as a service
Lilt’s mission is to make the world's information accessible to everyone regardless of where they were born or which language they speak. Their technology is built on recent advances in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing - augmenting, rather than replacing, skilled human translators.
- Full Healthcare - Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Matching - We even match a portion of your contributions to help you save for your retirement
- Competitive Compensation - We offer top market compensation programs, equity and salary, that grow alongside your impact.
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time you need to rest, recharge, and rejuvenate.
- Professional Development Budget - Every team has a budget for professional development
- International Off-Site - When it's safe to do so, we can't wait to have our global teams reconnect in person
Company Core Values
- We treat our translators better - We treat our translators well, paying them hourly and engaging them in our collaborative translator community.
- We empower humans with technology - We equip our team with tools we built specifically to help them maximize quality and efficiency.
- We are constantly innovating - We design and build technology in-house to solve the world's most pressing language problems.
- We believe in collaborative partnership - Our customers' goals are our goals, and we work closely with our customers to achieve those goals.